✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Perseverance


Hmm. Today i feel super duper restless... :( So i decided to update the first post for this blog. :)

As i flip through the bible, i saw this word "perseverance".

It became my revelation for today. :DD

Ephesians 6:18
"Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;"

When i saw this verse, it was like kind of a encouragement for me. I prayed for a while for God's wisdom upon me to do my hmwk && revise for my O level this year. However, i was really very tired. I decided to take a break by updating this blog. That was wad God spoke to me. A breathe of air is what i nid to grasp before i collapse in the dark. :(

The helmet of salvation, the sword of the Spirit = THE WORD OF GOD. Tis was wad the bible says at Ephesians 6:17, right before the perseverance verse. Wells, it seems like i should persevere in everything that i am doing now and not to give up... :)

I want time to pass faster... I need a great nice o level results that would impact my whole life.... I need someone who is caring enough to spare a thought for me. I nid someone to share my burden with me. And to whom shall i find? Except the King of kings, Lord of lords, my heavenly Father? :)

Alrite. Shall end my post here... I am really too tired... :( But i will uphold perseverance :)

Lotsa loves to Him,
JeNNifeR