✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Thursday, September 17, 2009

Woohoo~ Thank God it's going to be a Friday tml!!! I look forward to my CGM tml at bishan... How i wished tat i can haf some fun fellowshipping... Sometyms it's really wierd for me to like, wells, having more fun wif other cg instead of my own cg... Why izzit like, there's a barrier? T_______T I wann my cg to haf more sporty gals though... Have been praying all these while... But doesn't seems to be the appointed tym by God
s timetable yet... Nvm la. Will wait de. Things shall change for the better. :) In faith i believe ^^

God has really loved me all these while~ ^^ Today i got back my SS class test paper~ && thank God, for the first tym, i actually passed the paper ar. It signals the start of hope for me to score a distinction for my combined humans in order to get into a good course in ngee ann poly. :)

I shall pray for more and more and much much more wisdom for God to shower upon me... I wanna shine for God, glorify His name and make Him known so tat His kingdom shall grow && salvation can rain down. With Him, i shall surmount all difficulties faced and reap the fruits i sow, for God to see when he's back to EArth on his 2nd trip. :) When i see Him face to face, of coz, i'll cry coz it's gonna b so great! && will gif thanks for wad He has done for me, && praise Him! And i will show him the fruits tat i've bear, and it's not gonna b a little bit, but plenty.

The harvest is large, but the labour is few. I shall really reach out to win the loss. ^^ In Jesus mighty name, Amen! ^^