✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Thursday, September 17, 2009


٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Today's great Word:
Romans 2:4 (Kings James Version)
"Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that his goodness leadeth thee to repentence?"

The keyword here is repentence. Upon reading this verse, i recalled the time when i backslided for the 9 months. They are really hard for me. For without God, nothing is possible. I repent and came back into His kingdom. His forgiveness for me was wad i feel so touched of. A love of a Father. :)

I really pray that i will never ever backslide again. It definitely hurts for a father if his own child choose to leave him. It definitely hurts if his own child backstab him, disobey him. It definitely hurts when his own child do not believe in him, do not follow him, do not understand him. But yet, whenever the child feels helpless, whenever the child needs the support, a father will still stand firm on his feet, stand strong as a support, stand tall as a defend for his child, no matter how bad the child has hurt him.

Even after loving the child, the father may get killed by a evil child, but in the father's heart, it's his destiny to take care of the child. It's his destiny to protect the child.
That's a love that last. That's a love that a heavenly Father can haf. That's a love that last till the eternal life. Forever and ever. A love that can show the word's true meaning "forever" in the dictionary.

His sacrifice is the cure to my sins. For all that i've done, He still chooses to loves me. For all that i have, i shall commit myself faithfully. :) Praise the Lord.