✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Thank God for a wonderful day on Sunday, 20 Sep 2009. =) I have felt the presence of God so strong during the service.. I was grief-stricken by the fact that God had actually loved me so much and His patience was so plentifully showered upon me, yet sometimes i choose not to trust Him, not to depend fully on Him. How stupid. Moreover, I also felt that difficulties can be a challenge, a real challenge to me, but now that i know that it can never be an impossible challenge, i will face it head-on. :) I will also take some time to think about the desire in me to spear-head the movement of God into the life of mine... To the people around me... But i may not be that strong yet, i need to have a strong foundation.. I believe God will be there to train me and guide me further in life, for me to really built up a strong foundation that no Goliath can make it fall... :)

I always have the desire to impact my group my friends from predominantly non-believers of Christ to the fatihful servants of God and be saved... However it doesn't seems to be as easy as i could have thought... But i shall not give up and continue to sow my seed... I believe when it is time, the harvest will come, and i will reap what i sow. :) I believe that God has His time table that has already set an appointed time for me. :) I will be patient one. :DD

Anyways here comes the Word from God:

Acts 13:22

"And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be the King; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the Son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which fulfil all my will."

This is a verse that keeps on reminding me that even when people say that Christians are just a religion like no others, dead and acting all the time, I will still stand firm on my faith because i know that i know, i have gone through the hardship when i do things without God.. The 9 months without God was simply hell and hell...

The time of 9 months => helplessness, sorrow, torture(emotionally and physically).

Fiendish Satans had been stabbing into my heart with a sharp knife... Stabbing my back... Without the light, i couldn't succeed in anything...

If it's not for the love of God, not for the forgiveness of God, not for the power of God, not for the patience of God and not for the guidance of the Holy Spirit, i wouldn't have escaped from the devil's grip. :( Thank God and all praise to Jesus. :) By His passionate love i could get back into the right track again, by faith i have continue the path of my life in the light of God, but the love i could feel the melting of my heart... Deep inside i feel the warmth of the love... The love of a heavenly Father... :)

Amazing.

Well, there are certainly a lot more things about what God has done for me all these while, but my computer has recently broke down. Due to time limit at the inteenet cafe, i shall update again soon. :)

PTL.