✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Monday, September 28, 2009

WONDERFUL MIRACLE OF GOD

During the service on last Sunday (20/9/09), i heard that God told me that more friends of mine who are strong believers now may backslide soon in time to come, although the chances may be infinitesmal. I think i should really talk to these friends of mine which i may have neglected all these days and really share our common faith together to encourage one another. i believe everyone will want friends who are able to push them, encourage them to move forward than friends who wants to pull them, hold them, prevent them from advancing in God's kingdom.

Here i am going to share another awesome blessing that God has showered upon my family. My mother, who used to be unable to talk properly, for quite some time already, (if i'm not wrong maybe 1 yr++), has received her tongues through her cg ldr and my prayers for her. Really must thank God for this. Moreover, it was seen right before my very own eyes. On that particular Sunday night, after Pastor Kong preached about Jonah, i was doing my Physics TYS. Randomly out of the blues, my mum ask me to go ahead and pray for her because she want to receive her tongues, in a way that she want to learn how to speak "tongues". To her, basically tongues is just like any language to communicate to God. She may not understand what she is talking about, but i hope that by the Holy Spirit in her, she will be able to communicate very well without any obstacles between the almighty God and her. She is already in her golden age, i really hope that this last leap of her life, she is able to feel God's passionate love so strongly, so unreserved, so plentifully pourerd down upon her...

Actually that night, definitely an unforgettable ☆night☆ for me, is really very random for me. Actually i was quite nervous, though. I rarely talk to her this kind of thing. It was really a leap of faith lah. Somemore, more pressure was upon me when my father, (blur blur)✫, was standing by the side, watching me throughout the whole process. But i still laid hand for my mother, for she is my mother, if i don't pray for her hard, what kind of daughter am i?

Therefore comes my Revelation from a very blessed spiritual sheperd of mine. :D

1 Peter 4:11

"If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do as of the ability which God giventh: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever."

Amen!

Well, it's really amazing. :) It's my first time stretching to such faith. Shall pray that God will continue to strengthen my faith.

okay. this is all i shall post for now. i have my time limited at the internet cafe. :(

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧