✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Thursday, January 28, 2010

Heys. Dusty already this blog. Must refresh it. :D hahas.


Shall share a testimony here. Well. Not too long. But true blessing from God. Since i cant share in CG because there is a guy who didn't do well in CG, i am afraid sharing this will only make me like irritaing him on purpose. So i post here. :)


As a graduated secondary student, of course to me 'O' level is everything. So of course i want to thank God for this ultimate blessing of a L1R4 of 15 after deducting 2 CCA points.. :) I really was very amazed by my results.


Firstly, due to many distractions during O level period, i thought i am going to do badly. I expected 20+ points for my L1R4.. Planning to retake both my chinese and English language. But i nid to thank God for a B3 for Chinese, although i studied the day before, and also a C5 for English language, which is like i never study AT ALL one. I didn't get the correct format for the situational writing, so i am expecting a D7, and worst still, for compo i didn't finish my last line, too. It's really a miracle. A C5 is the best result i ever get in my whole life including secondary school life. I am always a fail in English or a C6 as best in the past. I really need to thank God this because English is really a very important subject.


This also goes to show that prayer really works. I didn't have time to make up for the revision. People practice English for years to make sure they get a pass in English or better. For me due to so many obstacles i need to overcome in life, i cant do it. I am often distracted in relationships with people. Friends are the most difficult thing i have faced in life. But it's only one thing that gave me peace in my heart. It was from God. :) Hallellujah. :) Praise the Lord.


And i got another lesson from God too. I was too over-confident of my E Maths and Art. I have friends who didn't do well in these subjects, but usually i score As for these 2 subjects. But i didn't really bother to spend time teaching them. I was selfish. Sort of. In the end i dont know how they scored. They didn't contact me anymore. No more. :( Esp. that guy i know ever since childhood times. A precious friend lost again. *sigh* Well, i pray that i pray, i will get the chance to see him again. I pary that i pray, he will be saved into the God's kingdom one day. He really needs salvation in his life. This is no joke.


Alright. I guess i have to end here now. I am going to my cell-group meeting today~ :D God please follow me along~ ^^


amen.