✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This week is also another week whereby blessings has been pouring in to me la.. Although now i have no cash AT ALL. LOL! But God gave me blessings in many ways. 2 days ago my cousin, who is lyk, married and have children aready, bought me some nice clothes. :) For CNY and also for Poly. They are not cheap lor. At least need 25 bucks each. From COTTON ON, Giordano, and BHG lor. Then she also treat me to a lunch at Ajisen Ramen. :) Awesome ^^ Managed to chat a bit with her lor.. Her daughter is cute la. hahas. Clara and Claudia.. :) God bless kays. :)
Another revelation i got. Yesterday night during my quiet time. =)

 
James 5:13


The Prayer of faith. When you pray and seek after God, you must have the faith in you. You pray and you believe that God is definitely going to perform the miracle for you (my O Level results is areay one miracle for me), the help that you need will be met, the prayer will be answered and all. Although it may not come to past, but you must understand God have His own timetable :) He will give you the blessings when the time has come, and you shall prosper for the glory of the Lord. Amen.


Last time i remember i pray during my quiet time without much faith. My prayer is like, "Oh Lord, if you would allow me to get this this this, that that that, then i hope you will really give me lor.. Must give me ok? I suffer a lot already lei God. Dont treat me like that lei. But if you dont want give me then okay lor, nvm. But hor, please la God, i know you love your children one right? Show it la! Okay.. So please God. Please okay? Try la try to give me this this this(re-emphasize, i scared God will forget).. ok! In Jesus name i pray, amen."


Hahas. Yes. Really. That is how i pray. I also dont know why like that but to be frank, that is how i prayed. But at least now i pray i will pray with faith, not that unsure of God's power to make everything possible for the glory of the Lord. I pray with faith that what i ask for, i seek and i shall find. When faith is let loose in heaven, it's the moment my life will begin to take a change for the better. When faith is felt for God, the mercy God is going to rain down, the blessings, the needs shall be met and more and more good things will come, overflowingly into your life. So i believe that as we believe, together with God, we can do great things lor. We can be history makers, we can be good men of righteousness with good will, for the glory of God and the kingdom of our Lord. :)


I also pray for the new building that my church is going to have in 5 weeks time. The central area in Singapore. To penetrate the market place, impact the lives of people in Singapore, for unlimited salvations (esp. to my friends and relatives) to take place, so that more Christians will begin to rise up to whole new level and really shine for God. :)

Amen *\^^/*