✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I hope God can conjure the meaning of "FAITH" in my mind. I kept on losing my faith nowadays.. :( I pledged my Wednesdays to bible study for the time being now. I hope that God will really discipline me.


For all my days in church, i know right from the start God really loves me. He will make sure everything go smoothly and i will always have the peace in my heart. But nowdays, i guess God is sending me different challenges. Day by day, it's more and more difficult. And i realise one day, i sleep without prayer, i will always have nightmares. How true. So God is like, show me that He is not happy? I am so sorry God. :( Sorry. I will pray, even for a while, i will still hear from You.

Ok. So i hope God will speak to me this day. :)