✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Tuesday, December 28, 2010

1 Samuel 6 - 8 Bible Reading

The Philistines were able to fight Israelites, is because they are just human beings, and God was not with them, even they physically bring the ark out to the battle. God has His Own timetable. It's not like a telephone service, once call and He will surely provide you with the service. Sometimes the answer from God can be a "no". Yet it is all ending up for my own good, all good gifts, as God promised in Matt 7:11.

MATTHEW 7:11
"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!"

The grace of God. Unlimited. :)

And another thing is that people's own strength is nothing compared to God. My own strength is not even a small little dust in comparison to God. If my own strength is nothing, i myself by right oso should be nothing. Yet God, so graciously, gave His one and only Son JESUS, saved me and thought of me, above all.

Like a rose, trampled on the ground... He took the fall. And thought of me... above all.

Yeah. So i am nothing. Why should i even consider my ownself's emotion. :( So sian. Even if friends can say bad things about me, backstab me etc, i must learn to be strong in God. Identify myself as a child of God. :) AND therefore, i should REFUSE to listen to God, but to listen and obey immediately.