✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Friday, December 17, 2010

Faith of a Centurion

verse 10 :
When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

verse 11: I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.

verse 12: But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
verse 13: Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would.” And his servant was healed at that moment.

The faith that is more than others.. Just need a pure heart to believe and trust.

Today i feel a little bad. For something did not go the way it used to be. Things and changes in my life are so random. Some times when one decides to do something, and somehow the memory just left it's mark there. So hard to forget it. And it is even difficult to bear the kind of hurt when you know that you have to do something and someone else begin to be harsh. I think it is time to have that kind of faith. For me to trust that God can do everything through me. That everything that happened, it's God's Will.

So i hope to move on. Since others are, so should i. For i need a heart that is pure to accept His will and not my own. To deny myself and follow obediently. I trust also God understands my heart. :)