✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Friday, February 18, 2011

BUT Jesus Died for me

Recently thinking of what Jesus has done for me.. He has done so many things for me. And one thing, just by giving up his life for me on the cross, it is the most painful thing but he did it. He is pure and gentle in heart, he is kind and caring, he is God.

I read a few things that impressed me..


Matt 8:22
~ But Jesus told him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead."

Matt 13:57
~ And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, "Only in his hometown and in his own house is a prophet without honor".

Matt 14:27
~ But Jesus immediately said to them : "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid".

Matt 17:7
~ But Jesus came and touched them. "Get up", he said. "Don't be afraid".

Matt 26:62-64
~ Then the high priest stood up and said to Jesus, "Are you not going to answer? What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you?"

But Jesus remained silent. The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God".

"Yes, it is as you say", Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

Matt 27:14
But Jesus made no reply, not even to a single charge— to the great amazement of the governor.

Mark 9:27
But Jesus took him by the hand and lifted him to his feet, and he stood up.

There are many many more what Jesus did. He shown his gentleness. Many times people do certain things that are bad to him, but Jesus endured all so that our sins can be forgiven. What great love can anyone else give? No one else.