✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Claim Job 23:10

To go through testings so as to come forth as GOLD. Definitely not something that is easy. If a test is easy and i know what will come out, example for a final year exam module, actually i will not benefit and will not hold the honor of the results. Testing must have been something really unknown to the people who are tested but known and clearly checked through by the One who set the paper.


Not easy, but manageable. God's testing is upon me. Till this day.


Recently have a conflict, or rather don't know what kind of relationship problem with my very own leader. Wonder why this happened. And wondered why on that spot i would ran away by an excuse of going to the washroom. Why did i did all these things? I also do not understand. Is it a sign that God wants me to learn and respond accordingly or is it a sign for more to consider it as a testing that i have failed? Again and again, i must've failed so many testings of God, yet in the end only God can comfort me and bring me back to Him. 


Right from the start in the previous churches. Different church, different kinds of testing. O.o Wow. How amazing God's plans are. But truly i learn. This time round is that i should not place all my trust and emotions on someone, but instead, i should have focused it on God, so that when i fall, at least i fall on God. One lesson to remind me to learn and be aware of where i put my faith in. Should not be on humans, but God. Learnt. :)


Yet now i am hanging in the air. And also 2 more final year exams to go. Wonder how God will continue to plan the way for me. Totally going to experience Him again once true more. ;) <33


Hopefully one day i can also come forth as Gold in God's eyes. :)