✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Saturday, March 19, 2011

A thanksgiving day~ ;)

Today is saturday, 19 March 2011 in Singapore~ O.o Hah.

Went to bible discussion like usual, and played a fun game planned by sister Janice and led by sister Swee Ming. Quite funny, the way we count the soya beans and risk it to trade with others. O.o Woo. And the 2nd game was the one with the coin held in one party's hand. Quite fun. Filled and overjoyed. Hah.

And so now, i just finished my bible reading on Psalms 32 to Psalms 36. Praise be to God, for the psalms really encourages my heart and spoke personally to me. Before i read the bible, i went to sleep for a while, about 1 or 2 hours O.o But after i woke up, my mum is back home from church, and she blessed a dinner of noodles for me~ Mee~ Hah. And later she asked for her bible. She wants to do her bible study tml, so she need to refer to her chinese bible. How thankful i should me. No longer me asking or encouraging her to do, but she initiated to do the study. Praise the Lord!

And i also found another bible, NIV bilingual kind. I am loving it! hah.


I see that it is easier for me to understand through the translations! ;)


Praise God for providing me it. It has been left at the corner of the table for quite long already. Finally it's purpose is here. God must have planned for it to happen this way. Praise the Lord~!


Anyway i have got an awesome camp this march holiday in M'sia! :D Though it's kind of awkward for me, due to the gap between me and my leader caused by me. Haix. Hopefully one day God may also reveal to me the plan of what He's gonna do. Really didn't expect this to happen to me. But since then, i feel that i think more. O.o Maybe God wants me to think more than to just go according to daily flow of spiritual activities.. ?


Thank God my faith wasn't shaken, just my attendance. I need to be oh-ever-so-alert to this faith that i have in Jesus Christ. It is the only way out of this cruel hand of Satan, who so wickedly controlling the world. Thankfully also, that God gave me a gentle heart to accept Him as Lord. Imagine if i had been a rebellious young girl, how helpless i would've been! So praise the Lord, for my soul has been redeemed.