✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sunday's QT: Ps 142 (NIV)


Psalm 142
    maskil of David. When he was in the cave. A prayer. 

1 I cry aloud to the LORD;
   I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy.
2 I pour out before him my complaint;
   before him I tell my trouble.
 3 When my spirit grows faint within me,
   it is you who watch over my way.
In the path where I walk
   people have hidden a snare for me.
4 Look and see, there is no one at my right hand;
   no one is concerned for me.
I have no refuge;
   no one cares for my life.
 5 I cry to you, LORD;
   I say, “You are my refuge,
   my portion in the land of the living.”
 6 Listen to my cry,
   for I am in desperate need;
rescue me from those who pursue me,
   for they are too strong for me.
7 Set me free from my prison,
   that I may praise your name.
Then the righteous will gather about me
   because of your goodness to me.

Out of the world, You cared for me. Out of my body my soul cry out to thee, and may my praise be a pleasing fragrance to You, the Most High God.


And i will honor, for the things that You have done, that precious sacrifice, that hold the earth till then.


Forever You will be, the glory of the risen Lord, and I will bow my knee, and worship You alone.


Amen.