✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wiser (Proverbs 30: 24-28)

 24 “Four things on earth are small, 
   yet they are extremely wise:
 
25 Ants are creatures of little strength, 
   yet they store up their food in the summer;
 
26 hyraxes are creatures of little power, 
   yet they make their home in the crags;
 
27 locusts have no king, 
   yet they advance together in ranks;
 
28 a lizard can be caught with the hand, 
   yet it is found in kings’ palaces.