✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Saturday, October 27, 2012

I Can Imagine


Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?

Will I dance for You Jesus?

Or will everyone be still?

Will I stand in Your presence?

Or onto my knees will I fall?

Will I sing Hallelujah?

Will I be able to speak at all?

I can only imagine...



Look forward so much to this Day. Where all troubles and worldly corruption and cruelty will come to an end. Where the evil one will no longer be among men. Where all sins and wicked men and the Evil ones will perish. 

But this Day is reality. What the Bible says that has been passed down from centuries to centuries, from Abraham's time till this day till forever.