✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Monday, April 29, 2013

Here in God's Presence


Today is a day when I find that many things go through my mind and would like to record down.

1) Went to Nav HQ to finish up the Prezi presentation. Not saying that it is perfectly done nicely, but still Mr Mxxxx show me much grace. Thank God for that really.
2 Corinthians 12:9
New International Version (NIV)
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that
Christ’s power may rest on me.

2) Went out with TSS to Clementi to eat KFC (Double Max Down meal tgt with cheese fries) and then to JCube and then to CCK Lot 1. Wa. Really many things. But sometimes her temper also quite funny one. But anyway, God loves her as she is, so i can also love her as she is.
Mark 12:31 ESV
The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

3) PF’s messages to me also reminds me of a few things. First, I need to be alert about my follow-ups eh. L Forgot to follow up on Dorcas. Sometimes already think that she is Kimberly’s friend, then is already enough already. Well, still if God choose to entrust her to me, I should really be more alert to help her grow spiritually.

John 21:16
Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."

4) When I was showering, somehow I was so upset about why all men are so sinful, and how God must have been so grieved. Suddenly feel a bit sian. 

Like everyone likes to show off how much they love God outwardly, but i really wonder how is their inner life doing? 

Many people say "oh dear, blah blah blah, i will pray for you..."but how sincere are they.... :( Sian la.

But as the water pour down on my body, it feels like God comforting me. It was a very special experience. And the song “Here in Your Presence” is playing.

Just as what was in that song,
“Found in Your hands, fullness of joy
Every fear suddenly wiped away here in Your presence
All of my gains now fade away
Every crown no longer on display, here in Your presence
Heaven is trembling in awe of Your wonders
The kings and their kingdom are standing amazed

Chorus:
Here in Your presence, we are undone
Here in Your presence, Heaven and Earth become one
Here in Your presence, all things are new
Here in Your presence, everything bows before You

Bridge:
Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way
Wonderful, beautiful, glorious, matchless in every way”

It is probably the moment in the bathroom when heaven and earth become one. Amazed by God’s grace and presence. May God continue to break every one’s heart, so that no crowns can remain on display. MATCHLESS IN EVERY WAY.

Praise the Lord. J