✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Saturday, July 31, 2010

✟Ultimate Goal ✟

Philippians 3:14-15
14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
15 All of us who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.

Ultimate goal of life, belongs to God: Heavenward→ To be in heaven, enjoying eternal blessings, be beside Jesus and God. Whenever i felt drained or tired, should continue to press on. :) Should be thinking positively, not the worldly desires, not earthly goals, but the Ultimate Goal from God. Fulfillment of God's Will..
 
This is my cry, my one desire, more of you.. More of you.. This is my cry, my one desire, more of you.. Righteous and Holy.. The God i know, light of the city..
 
 When the stage is bare tonight, there is no one else, just you and me.. When the curtains closed behind, there's no pretense, i am on my kneels.. I will lay down my life, for the love sacrifice you gave to me, it's ALL because of You.. ALL because of You.. :)
 
I pray that i pray, God will strengthen me. \^o^/  and i also pray that the upcoming camp, as i commit my time in God's hand, i pray that God will teach me a lesson in the camp and also protect over the exam that is going to be after the camp. :)