✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Camp overview ☆★ && 4th Aug 2010's experience (After the Sisters' Act Practice)

That night i read 2 Thessalonians 2-3 and also 1Timothy 1.

After the Sisters' Act Practice, i have to admit that i was thoroughly tired. Lost a lil bit of enthusiasm for the performance. That night God spoke to me through 2 Thessalonians 2:15: "So then, brothers, stand firm and hold to the teachings we passed on to you, whether by word of mouth or by letter." I thought that God actually tested me that day and i failed it. That day God really gave me a lot of bad flashbacks in my life, my past failures. I was emotionally affected by it and i thought it was not really a good day. Even when i met one of my Secondary School friend, i wasn't having the good mood to talk to him. :( I feel rather regretful for not seeing God's purpose on that day and eventually gave in to my physical and emotional tiredness. The dance practice to me on that day seems restless and was time-consuming.

But i see that actually it turns out pretty fun. Although it was only that few minutes of performance, i have gotten really precious memories. Although i believe i didn't stood out much in that performance, but i definitely believe that God saw me performing =D hahas. Thank God for such pleasent encouragements.

The camp was definitely my first church camp with The Navigators. Drilling on God's Word is really a very good foundation for me. Having fellowship with other sisters is also something very dear to me. In previous church camps, maybe i did not treasure the fellowship with the fellow believers of Christ. That's why it has came to an end. So i hope in Nav, i can treasure such accompanionship more. ☺

Overall, i am thankful for everything God taught me in the camp. In the testimony, there was so much things that i just can't express it out. But i believe God see me through. To appreciate all His creations, be it any little resources on Earth. To go deeper in love with Him.

To be useful to God and helpful to people, to love God and love His creations.

Well, i believe all these need not be for people to know. As long as i know, and i care, and God know and God loves, it will be totally fine for me (*^‧^*)

Anyway, my ldr was somehow unhappy with the miscommunication. T-T i am so worried for her. But i just don't know how to care for her. So i just pray for her. ;( God, PLEASE, please comfort her.. T-T If not she'll be in bad mood with me as well. ;(

I know i shouldn't be affected like this. But i am just like this. ;( Why am i like this? God made me like this. :D Okay la, will learn to get over it. Anyway i am so dependent on my ldr. Maybe that is why i am like this. But i pray that i pray, situation will become better :)

One of my verse to memorise:
Prayer
Philippians 4: 6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

=D awesome. i love this verse. :D ❤

Well, in any case, blessed by the name of the Lord, blessed be His glorious Son! xD Lord give and take away, He give and take away, but my heart will still choose to say, blessed be the name of the Lord! ☆ ♫ ☆