✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Monday, August 16, 2010

A Dream of an Ordinary Man

One day, a man dream of him walking beside Jesus. He remembered last time when he accepted Christ, Jesus promised him that He will always be with him.

But when the man looked back at their footsteps, he saw during the times when everything was smooth, there were 2 pairs of footsteps. But during the times, during the trials and difficult times, he only see one pair of footsteps, draggy and deep. It was his hardest times. 

So the man asked Jesus, "I thought you will be with me all my life? Why is it during my life most difficult times there is only one pair of footsteps?"

Jesus replied,
"My Son, of course i promised to be with you. During the most difficult times of your life, it is the time that i held you in my hands and carry you and walked."