✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Saturday, September 11, 2010

✟The Parable of the Weeds

Matthew 13, i learnt from this part:
v24: Jesus told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.
v25: But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away.
v26: When the wheat sprouted and formed heads, then the weeds also appeared.
v27: "The owner's servants came to him and said, 'Sir, didn't you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?'
v28: " 'An enemy did this,' he replied. "The servants asked him, 'Do you want us to go and pull them up?'
v29: " 'No,' he answered, 'because while you are pulling the weeds, you may root up the wheat with them.

The weeds and the wheat have to grow together, until it's the right time for the weed, which represents the bad influence to be removed from the wheat, otherwise the root of the wheat will also be rooted up.

I see that this is similar to this world we are living in. The weeds and the wheat, meaning the good and the bad people on Earth cannot be separated YET, until the last day. I feel that God created the world this way is really for a purpose to be fulfilled. I believe God really wants to allow ourselves to glorify His name and to influence to the people, who are considered "weeds".

This is a very practical link between God's Word to this earthly world. This shows what that is written in the bible applies to this Earth.

So i must be aware of me myself, whether i am becoming the weeds are wheat in God's eyes. To really apply what i learnt and read in the bible into my own practical life. To commit time to God instead of my own activities. I think many people will not understand, but i believe as God sees, He'll be pleased. It's faith that pleases God.

Without faith, it's impossible to please God. (Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.)