✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Friday, September 17, 2010

✞ONLY GOD GIVES HOPE✞

Today i learnt from Acts 27:20, 23-25..

v20: When neither sun nor stars appeared for many days and the storm continued raging, we finally gave up all hope of being saved.

v23: Last night an angel of the God whose I am and whom I serve stood beside me

v24: and said, 'Do not be afraid, Paul. You must stand trial before Caesar; and God has graciously given you the lives of all who sail with you.'

v25: So keep up your courage, men, for I have faith in God that it will happen just as he told me.

v26: Nevertheless, we must run aground on some island."

The Storm. Actually when the men sailing with Paul faced the storm, they were helpless. Although Paul advised them not to sail from Crete, they did not heed the advice. But God send His angel, in view of His mercy, to Paul the night before he share to the men. He said tat the angel told him, the ship will be destroyed, but none of the men will be lost. God's protection will be upon those who were sailing tgt with Paul himself. I feel so comforted. My God is a God who gives hope. :)

One of my hope is to see more people coming to God, especially my very own close friends. People who are dear to me. But i am reminded tat actually whether they have church activities that is fun or good relationship with people on Earth anot is not as important as having the very own personal touch from God and experiencing His love, having own personal relationship with God. I see if they have a strong relationship with God, no matter what, they will not perish. God's love is more than enough.

Then, i am reminded also of the importance and the pure meaning of fellowship. Someone shared that she is dying to secure another guy's heart, because she really loves him, and do not want him to be "stolen" by other sisters in her church. And she wanted to stop meeting the sisters for fellowship because the sisters seems to be getting close to that particular guy. I see that if you have God's love, it's actually more than enough. I pray that i pray, she will not be misled despite such thinking that came into her mind by the devious Satan. Everyone is dear to me. :) So please be strong in God and not other areas in life because nothing except for commiting our own life to God is worth it to compare with God. :)

Never allowing Satan to advance in my life.