✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Sunday, October 24, 2010

Genesis 49 (Today morning's bible reading)

GENESIS 49

Verse22 "Joseph is a fruitful vine,



a fruitful vine near a spring,


whose branches climb over a wall.






Verse23 With bitterness archers attacked him;


they shot at him with hostility.






Verse24 But his bow remained steady,


his strong arms stayed limber,


because of the hand of the Mighty One of Jacob,


because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,






Verse25 because of your father's God, who helps you,


because of the Almighty, who blesses you


with blessings of the heavens above,


blessings of the deep that lies below,


blessings of the breast and womb.






Verse26 Your father's blessings are greater


than the blessings of the ancient mountains,


than the bounty of the age-old hills.


Let all these rest on the head of Joseph,


on the brow of the prince among his brothers.

I see how Joseph was able to shine as bright as the star. He followed God's command for him. He wasn't depending on his own understanding or on how he analyse his own things. But he really commit his life to God, after he was given to Egpyt. And God is faithful. He really blessed him in abundant and helped him to prosper in his life when he obey His commands. Joseph's father acknowledge that he is the fruitful vine. He remain steady even when being attacked. The reason behind was God. God who guided him and taught him, and out of his own obedience to God, he was blessed.

So, i really want to learn and be able to commit myself to God. Despite many things i have to do, i still want to commit them to God by prayer, so that i may do things correctly, and correctly means to please God. So i am thankful for such blessing that i can have God in my life, a Sheperd of my life, that leads me heavenward. =)

And also i have many role models in my life. People who really seek after God's heart. Witnessing and advancing the Word even though it means to give up one's face. People we met are different. HAve people who are very defensive, have people who agree but do not really believe, people who believe but not sure, not assured of their salvation. I want to really learn to prepare myself even to witness. :D Not for myself, but for glorifying God. =D and to imitate people who also is doing so. People like Janice and SS :D Thank God for showing them in my life. I have to learn. :)