✞The God i know✞

He is the God who is alive. Pure and righteous and Holy. Light of the city, strengthens the weak, loves me and poured abundant blessings into my life, the only One who is able to give eternal life. Jesus, only Son of God, was crucified because of me, my sins. It is all because of Him, ALL because of Him, i can live this new life. I want to commit all my life to God. I want to be more and more like Jesus. It's all because of Him, i am saved. Therefore, follow Him and acknowledge this grace.







Matthew 4:17



"From that time on Jesus began to preach 'Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.' "



Friday, November 12, 2010

Leviticus 16-18 Bible Reading 12 NOV 2010

Today during bible reading, i read 3 chapters, Levitcus 16-18. In the morning, i am reminded and is thankful for how God has blessed me such priviledge to enter His presence when i really have the heart and set aside quality time to Him. A God who is merciful, wonderful, same for yesterday, today and forever. Last time the people have to offer animal sacrifices and preparations before entering the curtains. Inside the curtains is God, God's presence is inside the curtains. But if any priests who did not follow what God wants him to do, what God wants him to prepare before he enters the curtains, he will be strike to death, for the sins is in him.

But nevertheless, God is faithful. Today we can all come to God conveniently, even to our own time, whenever the Holy Spirit prompts to seek after God. I really thank God for such accessible way made by God Himself by sending Jesus to die on the cross. So therefore I shouldn’t take it for granted. I want to have a thankful heart towards God’s blessings and everything in my life.



And also for tonight’s bible reading, although I re-read the same chapters again, it appeals to me as another revelation. From Leviticus 17-18, I saw that what the Lord told Moses to tell the Israelites and Aaron and his sons that they shall not eat the blood of the animals and not to have unlawful relations with anyone, not even close relations, etc. I saw that actually God wants to remind me about how my mind thinks is probably how I am going to respond physically in my actions. I always thought of humbling myself before all my poly friends and all the other sisters and brothers. But I feel that I am making myself stand out more than the others. I think this is pride in me that I didn’t realize till now.

And also when running with my poly friends or secondary school friends, I thought it would have been a good physical training for me, but actually it turns out to be affecting my concentration and understanding/alertness level at night when I am doing bible reading and even doing my school tutorials. I see that actually physically it may seems good, but I want to see the effect it has on my spiritual side too. So I want to learn how to be more sensitive to the Holy Spirit and learn from the Holy Spirit, that I may live a life that glorifies God.